The convention news is coming fast and furious leading into the GOP confab starting Monday. Here are some highlights:
- 538 looks at the contested 1976 GOP convention
- The press is receiving security training
- Cleveland caterers are not happy
- Here’s where the GOP state delegations are staying
- The Dem convention in Philadelphia may help the Dems win Pennsylvania more than the GOP convention in Cleveland will help the GOP win Ohio.
- Convention bumps are real, but getting smaller, especially with conventions in back-to-back weeks as they are again this year
- And sadly, Tim Tebow will not be speaking at the GOP convention next week